Planning a bachelorette party? Don’t forget these must-have items for an unforgettable weekend!
Customized T-Shirts or Sashes
Is it really a bachelorette party without a customized item of some kind? Customized t-shirts or sashes bring everyone together and create a sense of unity and fun that’s impossible to resist. And not only do they help you remember the weekend after it’s done, but they will help you keep track of everyone during an outing!
There are plenty of group bachelorette t-shirts and sashes out there, but if you want to be unique, customize your own. Think about catchy slogans based on the bride’s name, inside jokes, or if you want to be funny, put your favorite picture of the bride on the front of the t-shirt. Let your imagination run wild, and have fun coming up with something the whole crew will love!
You want to ensure this weekend is perfect for the bride, so make sure everything is decorated to the nines. This will help set the vibe right and create a festive atmosphere that will get everyone in the party mood!
Picking a theme can help make choosing the decorations more simple. If you’re going for a Western theme (One Last Hoedown, anyone?), get some cowboy-printed balloons, western confetti, and cowboy hats for the party. For a 70s-themed “Dazed and Engaged” party, grab some colorful streamers, some small disco balls, and cute themed koozies for drinks.
If your bride doesn’t want a theme, just make sure to grab some balloons, a banner or balloon words that say “bride to be,” and feather boas.
You never know what the audio situation will be like at your hotel or Airbnb, so get the party vibes flowing with a portable speaker. Phones can only play so loud, and you and the girls want to be able to hear the music and dance while you pregame and party! A portable speaker is loud, easy to travel with, and a reliable little friend to keep the energy high.
While dancing and chatting is a fun way to enjoy a bachelorette party, having a cocktail and playing some games can help break up and fill out the weekend. This is also a great way to help loosen up the group and get to know everyone if there will be a mixing of friend groups.
Here are some fun games to consider during the weekend:
- Bridal Trivia – put your knowledge of the bride-to-be to the test! Create and print out pages of questions about the bride and have everyone fill one out. The person who has answered the most correctly wins.
- Panty Party – for this game, each guest should bring a pair of unwrapped panties that is reflective of their own personality. All the panties get laid out, and the bride has to guess which gust gave them which pair of panties. You can also turn this into a drinking game if you like – if the bride guesses wrong, she drinks; if she guesses right, that person drinks. This is a fun way to shower the bride and get some good laughs in at the same time!
- Prosecco Pong – beer pong, but make it glamorous. Just replace solo cups with chic plastic coupette glasses (or cuter solo cups, if you prefer) and beer with your favorite bubbles.
- The Newlywed Game – have the bachelorette party host email or text the bride’s spouse-to-be a list of questions beforehand (who said I love you first; what’s their pet peeve; what’s their favorite thing about you, etc.). They can email back their responses or, even better, send their responses back on video to play for the group later. Then, when you play the game, have the bride guess what their partner answered for each one. If the answer is right, everyone but the bride takes a drink. If the answer is wrong, only the bride drinks.
First Aid Kit
Safety first! Drinking and partying can sometimes become a little too much fun, and accidents can happen. Being prepared with a first aid kit means you can keep the party going smoothly without skipping a beat.
Include the essentials like adhesive bandages, pain relievers, tweezers, and antacids. It’s also good to include other necessities like safety pins, bobby pins, tampons, breath mints, and makeup remover wipes. And don’t forget to pack some hangover helpers Liquid IV or electrolyte powders.
Capture the moments and create lasting memories with disposable cameras. Sure, you can take pictures on your phone, but a disposable camera adds a touch of vintage charm and spontaneity to your bachelorette adventure.
To take the best pics, follow these tips:
- Embrace candid shots. Posing and staging for photos is cute, but capture the fun and excitement of the moment with candid photos. This will allow genuine memories to unfold!
- Utilize natural light. Disposable camera photos can turn out dark, so take advantage of natural light for vibrant, well-lit photos. If you’re in the shade or inside without good lighting, turn on the flash.
- Get those group shots. Gather the girls for group photos often! You’ll be surprised how often you can forget to get a good group photo because everyone is so busy.
- Don’t forget the details. Capture the small but special moments, like toasting with drinks or sharing laughter, to truly encapsulate the essence of the party.
Party Bus Rental
Take the bachelorette party to the next level with a party bus rental! Whether you want to go club hopping or just want to give the bride a fun experience, a party bus will deliver. A party bus will ensure you have safe transportation to and from each bar and club, so no worrying about all those ride share costs or splitting up the party to get in different cars. Not to mention, on a party bus, you can enjoy the best sound system, laser lights, and a stripper pole, and you can bring your own alcohol to sip. This means you will have the ultimate party experience as soon as you and your girls step on the bus!
Let’s Get Your Bachelorette Party Weekend Started
Let Glendale Party Bus help you have the bachelorette party weekend ever! We have a fleet of party buses for you to choose from that each offer special features inside, a licensed driver to chauffeur you, and attentive customer service. Our party buses are ready to pick you up in Glendale, Peoria, Phoenix, and Scottsdale, and drive you to your bar (or bars) or venue of choice. We look forward to being your chauffeur and helping you create a memorable experience!